Mark Collier from BigBlueDesigns.com answers questions about church websites and provides helpful advice with Phil and Steve.
Topics addressed include:
- What potential visitors are looking for when they visit your website vs what members are looking for when/if they visit your website
- How often should you change your website content?
- How do you know the “IN” style of websites?
- More than half of your traffic will be from mobile devices, so your site must be mobile friendly (or responsive)
- What are the primary actions you want visitors to your site to take or to know? Once you have this focus, you should build the site to help these things happen
- How can you make sure you are found in search engines?
Listen in iTunes or hit play below.