This week, we, (StreamingChurch.tv, ChurchAppLive.com and MyFlock.com) are introducing an exciting new product for churches and ministries! It’s called myChurchDaily.
myChurchDaily. gives churches the ability to upload a short audio file to Amazon’s Alexa device for their daily Flash Briefing. If you need to know more about what Alexa is, click here. Alexia is in over 30% of homes in the United States as well across the globe.
The nice things about using myChurchDaily. are the simplicity. In just a couple of minutes make an account, upload a short audio file, (no longer than 5 minutes), and let everyone know in your congregation to add your church to their own Flash Briefing. You can stay connected to your people on a daily basis.
What are seven key reasons to use myChurchDaily?
- Over 30% of all US households now have an Alexa and growing by the day
- Connect regularly with your members mid-week and even daily
- Strengthen their walk with the Lord every day
- Reinforce the weekend message every day with your members
- Inform members in a personal way regarding upcoming events
- Grow your ministry (it’s another great way for your members to introduce your church to their friends and family)
- It’s simple and inexpensive
You can make a free trial with no obligation here to try myChurchDaily now.
To learn more about this cutting edge product, listen to the Church Solutions Podcast here or any place you get your podcasts from.